Green smoothie obsession has reached an all time high! With the benefits of loading up on veggie-filled goodness, it's really no surprise. We're talking about increased energy, softer, more vibrant skin and of course, better overall health. This Coconut Kale smoothie is a beautifying blend with an exotic twist. You're going to LOVE it. It fits perfectly with your Tone It Up Nutrition Plan!
- 1-2 cups green kale
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 Tbs coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 small banana, previously frozen
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1 tsp powdered or fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1 scoop vanilla Perfect Fit Protein
STEP 1: Add kale and coconut milk to the blender. If you're not using a high speed blender, de-stem kale first. Blend for a few minutes to ensuring kale is completely broken up and smooth.
STEP 2: Add remaining ingredients to the blender and continue to mix until smooth. Serve and enjoy!PIN THIS RECIPE