12 muffins (1 muffin/serving)
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or almond yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup almond meal
- 4 scoops vanilla Perfect Fit Protein
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (or cacao nibs!)
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Mix all dry ingredients together in one bowl. In a separate bowl, mash bananas and stir in remaining wet ingredients. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
STEP 2: Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and pour batter into each muffin tray ¾ of the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
STEP 3: Optional ~ add crushed walnuts into the batter or use them to top each muffin before baking!PIN THIS RECIPE